The Star windpumps were manufactured by the Flint and Walling Manufacturing Company of Kendalville, Indiana. The original windpump was a solid wheel, wooden mill in1878.
In 1924 the model 24 was introduced with steel gears in an oil bath.
|Star photographed between Carnavon and Loxton
|Star photographed in Vosburg.
|Star on farm Klipheuwels near Fraserburg. Distributed by Finlays of Cape Town.
|Star on road between Durbanville and Paarl.
|Star and Star Zephyr photographed in Loeriesfontein windpump museum.
|Star photographed in Loeriesfontein windpump museum.
|Star photographed near Velddrif.